Re: (dsssl) How to use modular stylesheet

Subject: Re: (dsssl) How to use modular stylesheet
From: Ian Castle <ian.castle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 02 May 2003 11:34:41 +0100
The modular stylesheet is a  stylesheet for the DocBook DTD. The DocBook
DTD is a standard maintained by OASIS.

You can find out about the standard here:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=docbook

There is an O'Reilly book on docbook which you can buy, or view on line
at:

http://www.docbook.org/

There is a chapter on customising the stylesheets.

There should also be lots of links there also

The stylesheets themselves are available from

http://sourceforge.net/projects/docbook

There is a mailing list devoted to using the docbook DTD (docbook-apps)
which you can ask this sort of question on.

The mailing list is

docbook-apps@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Make sure you choose the "Applications" mailing lists, NOT the docbook
list as that is for discussions pertaining to the DTD itself (i.e.
changes, errors in the DTD). The applications mailing list is about
USING the DTD.

Hope that helps.