Re: [dssslist] Location of toc

Subject: Re: [dssslist] Location of toc
From: Tuukka Mäkinen <tukem@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 16:23:59 +0300
Jany Quintard wrote:
Oops. I wrote as if (current-node) was a default parameter.

No problems, that was easily solved. Of course I first put it without parenthesis.

I hope you are using a decent editor, such as vim or Emacs.
I was told that some people have tried to edit DSSSL with notepad,
but I never met one.

Fortunately I'm not stuck with notepad but I did use joe editor and that doesn't have support either. Still haven't gotten around to learning vim (or emacs). Hunting around for configurations for different programming languages and whatnot is not appealing either.

-Tuukka