[dssslist] How to disable generating Header and Footer in rtf output (help needed)

Subject: [dssslist] How to disable generating Header and Footer in rtf output (help needed)
From: JtoEE JtoME <j2eeorj2me@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 08:11:15 -0800 (PST)
Hi,

I was trying to disable the generation of header and
footer from my rtf output. But I am not successfull. I
found it is added the empty header and footer in the
rtf output file although it is not visible in the rtf
application (for example, in MsWord- but when I turn
on the show/hide markup then there is empty header and
footer visible). Even if you open that generated file
with any raw text editor you can see some rtf string
for example, /header... /footer.... etc. So, I would
like to do some thing (for example if I say (define
%generate-set-titlepage% #f) then it wont generate
title page) so that when I will convert XML/SGML to
rtf no empty header or footer should be added there. I
am using-
docbook-dsssl-1.78 with openjade-1.3.1.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.