Re: [dssslist] how to format text as Strikethough ...

Subject: Re: [dssslist] how to format text as Strikethough ...
From: Pavel Tolkachev <pavel.tolkachev@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2005 17:31:36 -0500
Hello Jee,

Officially,  you cannot express in in docbook. Unofficially, I found out that the XSL stylesheets I have on my Linux box (version 1.60.1), try to make it strikethrough,

Hope this will help,
Pavel

                      JtoEE JtoME
                      <j2eeorj2me@yahoo        To:       DSSSList@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                      .com>                    cc:
                                               Subject:  [dssslist] how to format text as Strikethough ...
                      01/07/2005 03:03
                      PM
                      Please respond to
                      dssslist

Hi,

I am facing problem with text formatting. I am trying
to represent some formatting text in DocBook xml but
seems its difficult for me. For example, I am not able
to represent a word that is bstrikethroughb, underline
etc. I searched the net and tried in DocBook reference
http://docbook.org/tdg5/en/html/pt02.html but really
frustrated.

Can anyone suggests, how to get a complete list of
tags for different formatting like bold, italic,
underline... etc etc.

I will be glad for your suggestion.
Thanks in advance.

Jee