[dssslist] How to increase the space before the title of an article and modify the font of the title with DSSSL?

Recently, I am trying to convert the docbook to RTF with openjade , I
would like to customize my document with DSSSL.

First, I would like to increase the space before the title of an
article, because the title is at the most top of the title page.

Sencond, I could not change the default font of the title.

What should I do ?

 I am new to DSSSL, could someone help me?