[jats-list] Recommendations on JATS for conference papers

Subject: [jats-list] Recommendations on JATS for conference papers
From: "Dineen, Scott" <SDinee@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 15:29:53 +0000
Am seeking best practices or shared experience on modeling conference papers
with the Journal Publishing Tag Set. Are others using JATS for conference
papers to capture article, conference, and proceedings details? Any
recommendations for or against?

All the conference information we need we can capture in the <conference>
element within <article-meta>. For proceedings information, we could use
<journal-meta> for proceedings title, abbreviation, publisher, publisher
-location, isbn and use existing <article-meta> tags for proceedings
publication date, volume, volume-series, and any others. For session
information we need custom-meta.

Thanks much,
Scott Dineen

The Optical Society
2010 Massachusetts Ave., NW
Washington, DC 20036  USA
Direct:+1.202.416.1946 Fax: +1.202.416.6129
Email: sdinee@xxxxxxx
http://www.osa.org