Re: [jats-list] I'm looking for examples of tagging molecular strucutres in the nlm 3.0 archiving tag set

Subject: Re: [jats-list] I'm looking for examples of tagging molecular strucutres in the nlm 3.0 archiving tag set
From: "I.mulvany@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <i.mulvany@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2012 22:11:47 +0000
By all means, do please correct the tagging, the only thing that I can see is
an issue with line breaks. I'm still new to nlm, so I am sure there must be
errors.

Sent from my iPad

On 8 Nov 2012, at 20:33, Wendell Piez <wapiez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Ian,
>
> As I understand it, you are using 'alternatives' exactly correctly.
>
> I have a couple of questions about the contents as given in your
> example, but I suspect there may be transcription errors there. (Among
> other issues, it isn't valid.)
>
> In any case, the use case you describe is just what 'alternatives' is
> for, as documented in the Tag Library:

http://jats.nlm.nih.gov/publishing/tag-library/1.0/index.html?elem=alternativ
es

xlink:href="http://dx.doi.org/elife/10.7554/eLife.00065.008";>1CRN</ext-link>