Re: [jats-list] error in tag library for <anonymous> in JATS blue?

Subject: Re: [jats-list] error in tag library for <anonymous> in JATS blue?
From: Debbie Lapeyre <dalapeyre@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2013 11:18:19 -0400
Paul--

On Aug 21, 2013, at 10:51 AM, "Donohoe, Paul" <p.donohoe@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> The tag library page for <anonymous> for blue JATS
http://jats.nlm.nih.gov/publishing/tag-library/1.0/index.html says this in the
Remarks:

> Therefore, as implemented starting with Tag Set Version 2.3, the element
<anonymous> uses a mixed content model in this Tag Set, so that content may be
inserted when necessary.

> But the Expanded Content Model has:
> EMPTY
>
> I think the Remarks need updating ....
>
> Cheers,
> Paul

Thanks for noting this. The Remarks are quite true for Green,
but not for Blue or Pumpkin. We will see that this gets
changed in those two Tag Libraries. Thanks again.

--Debbie

Deborah A Lapeyre              mailto:dalapeyre@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Mulberry Technologies, Inc.      http://www.mulberrytech.com
17 West Jefferson Street         Phone: 301-315-9631 (USA)
Suite 207                        Fax:   301-315-8385
Rockville, MD 20850
Mulberry Technologies: Consultancy for XML, XSLT, and Schematron