Re: [jats-list] inline tables

Subject: Re: [jats-list] inline tables
From: Debbie Lapeyre <dalapeyre@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2013 16:59:31 -0400
On Sep 6, 2013, at 4:51 PM, Kirsten Howard <kirstenh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm trying to advise a client on how to differentiate in their XML between
tables that are large and should get special table treatment when viewing the
table online and tables that are small and should appear in line with the
text.  These are things where there are 3 rows and 2 columns of data, the sort
of thing where in Word you wouldn't bother with a table, you'd just use tabs
to line up the 2nd column neatly.

Check out the element <array>, I think it is what you want.

--debbie

Deborah A Lapeyre              mailto:dalapeyre@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Mulberry Technologies, Inc.      http://www.mulberrytech.com
17 West Jefferson Street         Phone: 301-315-9631 (USA)
Suite 207                        Fax:   301-315-8385
Rockville, MD 20850
Mulberry Technologies: Consultancy for XML, XSLT, and Schematron