[jats-list] Elementa: New JATS open access publication

Subject: [jats-list] Elementa: New JATS open access publication
From: David Seaman <David.Seaman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2013 01:34:42 +0000
Dear JATS community: I wanted to alert you to a new open-access JATS-based
journal, published by BioOne: "Elementa: Science of the Anthropocene"
<http://www.elementascience.org>

We launched yesterday, and each article is published in a variety of
formats (PDF, JSON, MOBI, EPUB3, HTML) derived from the XML master file.
The publication system for Elementa is the Public Library of Science9s
open source Ambra software <http://www.ambraproject.org> running at
Dartmouth College.  The "Collaborators" section of the journal9s About
pages explains a little more about our role in this partnership:
http://home.elementascience.org/about/expertise-and-collaboration/

Best,

David

David Seaman
Associate Librarian for Information Management
6025 Baker Library, Room 115
Dartmouth College
Hanover, NH 03755
(603) 646-9930