[jats-list] NPG publishes first two journals using JATS

Subject: [jats-list] NPG publishes first two journals using JATS
From: "Sherman, Jenny" <Jenny.Sherman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 11:48:45 +0000
Paul Donohoe and I are very pleased to announce that the Nature Publishing
Group has launched two new open-access journals this month:

Molecular Therapy - Methods & Clinical Development (American Society of Gene &
Cell Therapy): http://www.nature.com/mtm

Horticulture Research (Nanjing Agricultural University):
http://www.nature.com/hortres

They are our first journals to use the JATS DTD as well as our new publishing
platform, which renders the XML "on-the-fly". As part of this project, we've
also created a new delivery portal which runs Schematron validation on
submitted files before they reach our web production team.

We will launch other new open-access journals in the next few months using
JATS, and also plan to start migrating existing journals across. If we have
time, we also want to prepare a presentation about the project for next year's
JATS Con.

Jenny Sherman
XML Analyst
T +44 (0)20 7418 5542
jenny.sherman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

***
DISCLAIMER: This e-mail is confidential and should not be used by anyone who
is
not the original intended recipient. If you have received this e-mail in
error
please inform the sender and delete it from your mailbox or any other storage
mechanism. Neither Macmillan Publishers Limited nor any of its agents accept
liability for any statements made which are clearly the sender's own and not
expressly made on behalf of Macmillan Publishers Limited or one of its
agents.
Please note that neither Macmillan Publishers Limited nor any of its agents
accept any responsibility for viruses that may be contained in this e-mail or
its attachments and it is your responsibility to scan the e-mail and
attachments (if any). No contracts may be concluded on behalf of Macmillan
Publishers Limited or its agents by means of e-mail communication. Macmillan
Publishers Limited Registered in England and Wales with registered number
785998
Registered Office Brunel Road, Houndmills, Basingstoke RG21 6XS
***