Re: [jats-list] How to tag author contributions (JATS 1.*, archiving)

Subject: Re: [jats-list] How to tag author contributions (JATS 1.*, archiving)
From: "Mary Seligy mary.seligy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jats-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2015 17:10:12 -0000
Kevin: I agree with Debbie, that's a great suggestion.

In looking over the taxonomy quickly just now, I see that they consistently
refer to the various contribution "roles". So perhaps using <role> to contain
an author's contribution is the most appropriate way to go, especially given
that the JATS tagging guidelines specifically say that <role> might be used to
indicate something like "principal author", which reflects a contribution as
opposed to a job title.

Thanks very much for pointing me in this direction.

Mary