Re: [jats-list] JATS-Con Paper Proposals due November 6

Subject: Re: [jats-list] JATS-Con Paper Proposals due November 6
From: "Paul Johnston pcj127@xxxxxxxxx" <jats-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2015 15:51:41 -0000
> Presenters at JATS-Con are required to:
>
>    * Provide a full paper, in XML, using the Article Authoring Tag Set on or
before March 11, 2016.

Just wanted to let potential authors know that https://pubref.org
features a markdown-like editor that produces full-text JATS-XML.

So, if anyone wants to "cheat" and write their JATS-Con paper using
basically email syntax, we got you covered!

Documentation is still limited but this should be resolved
_well-before_ the March 11 deadline.

Warm regards,
Paul

On Fri, Oct 23, 2015 at 7:07 AM, Jeff Beck beck@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<jats-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Remember, speakers can drink in the auditorium!<xref
ref-type=bdisclaimerb