Re: [jats-list] Multiple page ranges in a single citation

Subject: Re: [jats-list] Multiple page ranges in a single citation
From: "Rhiannon Miller rhiannon.miller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jats-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2016 11:51:32 -0000
Ibm involved in producing JATS XML for a monograph series and webre
classing the individual monographs as bjournal articleb. In our case the
monographs are published in a journal, though.

In citations we would drop the prelim pages and only cite the main,
Arabic-numbered section.

Interested to hear what others are doing!

Best wishes

Rhiannon

Prepress Projects
Rhiannon Miller b" Programmes Manager