Re: [jats-list] Tagging DOIs of article components

Subject: Re: [jats-list] Tagging DOIs of article components
From: "Melissa Harrison m.harrison@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jats-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2016 08:16:43 -0000
Sorry for late response, but if it helps, eLife uses object-id, eg:
<object-id pub-id-type="doi">10.7554/eLife.00013.001</object-id>

Best wishes

Melissa

Melissa Harrison, Head of Production Operations, *eLife*
eLife Sciences Publications, Ltd
1st Floor
24 Hills Road
Cambridge
CB2 1JP

01223 855345
Receive content alerts
<http://www.elifesciences.org/crm/civicrm/profile/create>
Browse articles <http://elife.elifesciences.org/browse>

eLife Sciences Publications, Ltd is a limited liability non-profit
non-stock corporation incorporated in the State of Delaware, USA, with
company number 5030732, and is registered in the UK with company number
FC030576 and branch number BR015634 at the address First Floor, 24 Hills
Road, Cambridge CB2 1JP.

On Fri, Apr 15, 2016 at 3:17 PM, Rhiannon Miller
rhiannon.miller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <