Re: [jats-list] JATS-Con 2017 Program is now available!

Subject: Re: [jats-list] JATS-Con 2017 Program is now available!
From: "Jeff Beck beck@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jats-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2017 22:12:20 -0000
Thanks Daniel,

Ibve been chasing typos all afternoon. My copyeditor eyes are getting old.

If anyone finds more and would like to save me some embarrassment, you can
send them to me directly at beck@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :)

Jeff

<jats-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Thanks, Jeff - I just registered.
> I also noticed a typo in Sasha's talk title: "Workfows".
> Cheers,
> Daniel
>
> On Tue, Feb 21, 2017 at 10:04 PM, Jeff Beck beck@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> <jats-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> JATS-Con is a conference for users of the Journal Article Tag Suite, that
is, users of any of the "NLM DTDs" or NISO Z39.96. JATS-Con is a peer-reviewed
conference hosted by the National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI)
at the National Library of Medicine on the NIH campus in Bethesda Maryland on
April 25 & 26, 2017.

https://jats.nlm.nih.gov/jats-con/2017/schedule2017.html

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK65129/

https://jats.nlm.nih.gov/jats-con/forms/JATSregistration.html