[jats-list] JATSCon pre-conference open house with JATS4R

Subject: [jats-list] JATSCon pre-conference open house with JATS4R
From: "Mary Seligy mary.seligy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jats-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2018 16:56:35 -0000
Hello JATS users!

JATS4R would like to welcome anyone interested to our open house meeting on
the morning of Monday 16 April. The meeting will start at 9:30 am and run for
a couple of hours, ending in time for lunch. See us in Conference room H, the
Natcher Conference Center at NIH (building 45).

We are particularly interested in hearing about what people would like JATS4R
to work on next and how we can include the community as much as possible, so
please join us (I am told that you will even be allowed to bring your coffee
into that room).

Mary Seligy
JATS4R Steering Committee member