[jats-list] JATS-Con 2019 - May 20&21 at the Wellcome Conference Center near Cambridge, UK

Subject: [jats-list] JATS-Con 2019 - May 20&21 at the Wellcome Conference Center near Cambridge, UK
From: "Beck, Jeff (NIH/NLM/NCBI) [E] beck@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jats-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2018 15:49:33 -0000
Hi Everyone,

JATS-Con 2019 will be organized and hosted by the European Bioinformatics
Institute this coming May. The announcement is below, and here is a link to
the conference site: https://www.eventsforce.net/jats2019

See you in Hinxton!

Jeff

In 2019, JATS-Con will be held at the Wellcome Genome Campus Conference Centre
just outside of Cambridge, UK, on 20th - 21st May 2019.  The meeting is
organised and hosted by EMBL-EBI. This will be the 9th conference in the
JATS-Con series.

This year, the theme of JATS-Con will be the changing face of journal
publishing. We encourage submissions on the use of JATS Tag Suite or
equivalent DTDs in any publication workflow, from core production tasks to
cutting-edge applications in the areas of data integration, publishing peer
review materials and preprints in journals, books and documents. We hope to
explore how JATS can help address critical themes for scholarship, such as
scientific reproducibility, versioning, and author credit. We welcome
submissions on any of these themes, or others, from any scholarly subject area
of publishing.

Please visit the
Register<https://www.eventsforce.net/wgcconferencecentre/17/register> page to:

  *   Register to attend the conference
  *   Submit an abstract to present a poster
  *   Submit an abstract to present a presentation and paper

[JATS-Con Logo]<http://jats.nlm.nih.gov/jats-con/>

JATS-Con this year will charge a modest fee of B#60.00 to cover all food and
beverages for the duration of the conference, including a conference dinner on
the 20th May. Accommodation will be self paid by delegates.

We have reserved a block of bedrooms at the Conference Centre on the Wellcome
Genome Campus - you can book the night of the 20th May directly via your
registration. If you need a room on any other nights, please do get in
touch<mailto:eventservices@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> with us at your earliest
convenience.

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of image001.jpg]