[jats-list] Help needed to improve the JATS website and schema deliver

Subject: [jats-list] Help needed to improve the JATS website and schema deliver
From: "Beck, Jeff (NIH/NLM/NCBI) [E] beck@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jats-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2019 22:09:27 -0000
Hi Everyone,

Webve been hosting the non-normative JATS schemas and documentation at
NCBI/NLM since JATS became a standard in 2012, and we hosted the same
information for the NLM DTDs since 2003. Not much has changed since then.

We are looking for volunteers to help us understand how well the JATS website
is working through user interviews. Each interview will take about 30 min. We
will set up online meetings for you to participate remotely.
If you have time to help us, please contact Tori Catipon
(erika.catipon@xxxxxxx) with times that will be good for you.

Thank you,

Jeff