[jats-list] Which JATS Tag Set are you using? Why?

Subject: [jats-list] Which JATS Tag Set are you using? Why?
From: "Tommie Usdin btusdin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jats-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2019 17:08:19 -0000
Do you use JATS? If you do, which of the JATS Tag Sets are you using?
Why are you using that one?

The JATS Standing Committee would like to know why users have adopted
the Archiving, Publishing, or Authoring version of JATS. We are also
interested in how the tag sets could better meet your needs.

Please share your observations by sending email either to this list
or to me directly at btusdin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx If you would prefer
to remain anonymous please send email to me directly and tell me
that; I will pass your observations to the group with a rough
characterization (such as ba large society publisherb, ban academic
reserach projectb, or ba university pressb) instead of your name.

Thank you.

b Tommie Usdin
  co-chair, JATS Standing Committee

B. Tommie Usdin                        mailto:btusdin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Mulberry Technologies, Inc.               https://www.mulberrytech.com
Mulberry Technologies: A Consultancy Specializing in XML and SGML