Re: [jats-list] What if I need to tag two different notes-type in one manuscript?

Subject: Re: [jats-list] What if I need to tag two different notes-type in one manuscript?
From: "Tommie Usdin btusdin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jats-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2019 16:04:27 -0000
The <notes> wrapper occurs only once in the front, but it may contain as many
logical notes as needed. Each of what the reader will think of as a note can
be tagged as a <sec> inside the <notes> wrapper. Perhaps the Example 1 at
https://jats.nlm.nih.gov/publishing/tag-library/1.2/element/notes.html will
help.

That is, I imagine an article like this:

<article dtd-version="1.2">
  <front>
    <journal-meta> ... </journal-meta>
    <article-meta> ...  </article-meta>
     <notes>
        <sec sec-type="dedication ">
          <title>Dedication</title>
        </sec>
        <sec sec-type="translator-note ">
          <title>Translation</title>
        </sec>
      </notes>
</front>
</article>

I hope that helps.

b Tommie

<jats-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> I'm evaluation our possibilities to tag notes using the JATS 1.X (blue)
version.

> I have just noticed that notes element is allowed zero or one time in
front.

> What is the best approach to tag notes (those that are not related to the
narrative of the document) if I have a manuscript with a dedication and a
translator-note and I must identify them as it?