Re: [jats-list] NCBI JATS element list shows how elements have changed over time

Subject: Re: [jats-list] NCBI JATS element list shows how elements have changed over time
From: "Tommie Usdin btusdin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jats-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2019 19:54:56 -0000
Hi Kelly b

That is REALLY cool! Thank you.

b Tommie

(https://jats.nlm.nih.gov/tools/element-list/nlm_jats/index.html) and the BITS
element index (https://jats.nlm.nih.gov/tools/element-list/bits/index.html).

> The element lists show each element in the NLM/JATS and BITS tag sets and
displays the content model and associated attributes for each version b
showing how the elements and attributes have changed between versions.

> The goal is to provide a quick and easy way to find the availability of an
element within a tag set. We encourage any comments and feedback, please
contact Kelly Peters (kelly.peters@xxxxxxx).