[jats-list] Do you use the xlink attributes other than xlink:href?

Subject: [jats-list] Do you use the xlink attributes other than xlink:href?
From: "Beck, Jeff (NIH/NLM/NCBI) [E] beck@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jats-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2019 20:16:35 -0000
Everyone loves xlink:href. It is the jam.

Do you use xlink:actuate or xlink:show to specify the behavior of your links?
Do you have a system that can act on them or even cares about them?

Do you use xlink:role or xlink:title for something other than what you should
be using @content-type for?

The Xlink specification was hot in the early days of NLM/JATS, but it has not
lived up to its press. The JATS Standing Committee would like to hear if and
how you are using the attributes (except for xlink:href, which everyone uses
because they want to and xlink:type, which everyone uses because we force you
to).

If you donbt want to share your opinions with the list, please write to me
at beck@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:beck@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>.

Thank you!
Jeff