Re: [jats-list] Doubt about CRediT taxonomy

Subject: Re: [jats-list] Doubt about CRediT taxonomy
From: "Kevin Hawkins kevin.s.hawkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jats-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2020 14:59:09 -0000
Hello Renata,

It's a shame that CASRAI has not maintained dictionary.casrai.org.B
CASRAI has informally maintained that standard for a time, but currently
NISO is in the processing of taking it over as an official standard,
much like it maintains JATS:

https://niso.org/press-releases/2020/04/niso-launches-work-contributor-role-t
axonomy-credit-initiative

Kevin

On 6/4/20 9:50 AM, Renata Postalli de Almeida renata.almeida@xxxxxxxxxx
wrote:

>     Hi all,
>
>     Could anyone tell me if the documentation CreDiT Taxonomy
>     Guidelines <https://jats4r.org/credit-taxonomy> is still valid?
>
>     Since last year webve realized that the URLs for the terms
>     <https://casrai.org/Contributor_Roles/Conceptualization> no longer
>     work.
>
>     Regards
>
>     Fico C  disposiC'C#o.
>     Atenciosamente,
>
>     Renata Postalli
>     BibliotecC!ria
>     ---------------
>     /*COVID-19 C) uma situaC'C#o emergente e em rC!pida evoluC'C#o. */
>     /Acompanhe comunicaC'C5es mais recentes dos periC3dicos SciELO Brasil
>     no blog SciELO em Perspectiva
>     //https://blog.scielo.org/blog/category/covid-19/

<https://www.google.com/url?q=https://blog.scielo.org/blog/category/covid-19/
&sa=D&source=hangouts&ust=1585250398470000&usg=AFQjCNFQwylNInMoCrP8gFUSbEyBYv
fVBQ>//./
>     /
>     /
>     /
>     *COVID-19 is an emerging and rapidly evolving situation.*
>     Follow the most recent communications from SciELO Brazil journals
>     on the SciELO in Perspective blog
>     https://blog.scielo.org/en/category/covid-19/
>     <https://blog.scielo.org/en/category/covid-19/#.Xnzko2hKjIU>
>     /
>     [AtenC'C#o: A versC#o 1.7 do SciELO PS, foi descontinuada em *29 de
>     marC'o de 2019*. Por gentileza, passem a utilizar a versC#o 1.8.1
>     [de correC'C#o] ou 1.9 do SPS

<https://scielo.readthedocs.io/projects/scielo-publishing-schema/pt_BR/latest
/>.