Re: [jats-list] Strange top-level elements permitted in the RNG version of Blue

Subject: Re: [jats-list] Strange top-level elements permitted in the RNG version of Blue
From: "Randall, Laura (NIH/NLM/NCBI) [E] laura.randall@xxxxxxx" <jats-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2020 13:15:49 -0000
Thanks, all, who identified and helped fix the errant elements in the Blue
1.3d1 RNG files.

I've updated the files available on the NCBI JATS FTP site
(https://ftp.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pub/jats/publishing/1.3d1/rng/)  as well as the
files available on the JATS website. I've also added a note to the 1.3d1 RNG
page (https://jats.nlm.nih.gov/publishing/1.3d1/rng.html)  to include the date
the RNG files were updated.

If you're using the Blue 1.3d1 RNG files, please update your copies with those
dated 9/29/2020.

Best,
Laura

Laura Randall (she/her)