Re: [jats-list] Crossmark - Help

Subject: Re: [jats-list] Crossmark - Help
From: "Bruce Rosenblum bruce@xxxxxxxxx" <jats-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2021 14:46:43 -0000
Hi,

If you can provide a list of the specific crossmark metadata values that
you would like to tag in JATS, it will be much easier to provide advice.

Best regards,
Bruce

On Tue, Jan 5, 2021 at 9:43 AM Renata Postalli de Almeida
renata.almeida@xxxxxxxxxx <jats-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Dear Bruce
>
> Sorry for the delayed response.
>
> We would like to know How to tag specific Crossmark-related metadata,
> however, the most important for us is to know if JATS has any kind of
> recommendation/good practice or advice for tagging it properly.
>
> Kind Regards,
> Fico C  disposiC'C#o.
> Atenciosamente,
>
> Renata Postalli
> BibliotecC!ria
> ---------------
> *COVID-19 C) uma situaC'C#o emergente e em rC!pida evoluC'C#o.*
> *Preparamos uma lista que inclui os C:ltimos preprints disponibilizados no
> SciELO Preprints e documentos mais recentes publicados pelos periC3dicos da
> Rede SciELO com a temC!tica COVID-19. Acesse pelo **SciELO Search

<https://search.scielo.org/?q=&lang=pt&count=15&from=0&output=site&sort=&form
at=summary&fb=&page=1&q=(covid-19)+OR+(coronavirus)+OR+(SARS-CoV-2)&lang=pt&p
age=1>*
> *.**COVID-19 is an emerging and rapidly evolving situation.*
> *We prepared a list that includes the latest preprints available in SciELO
> Preprints and the most recent documents published by the SciELO Network
> journals about COVID-19. Access via **SciELO Search

<https://search.scielo.org/?q=&lang=en&count=15&from=0&output=site&sort=&form
at=summary&fb=&page=1&q=(covid-19)+OR+(coronavirus)+OR+(SARS-CoV-2)&lang=en&p
age=1>*
> *.*
> ---------------
> [AtenC'C#o: A versC#o 1.7 do SciELO PS, foi descontinuada em *29 de marC'o
de
> 2019*. Por gentileza, passem a utilizar a versC#o 1.8.1 [de correC'C#o] ou
1.9
> do SPS

<https://scielo.readthedocs.io/projects/scielo-publishing-schema/pt_BR/latest
/>

<https://jats.nlm.nih.gov/publishing/tag-library/1.1/element/custom-meta.html

>>> tag on JATS, but I would like more information.
>>>
>>> How to describe the types of documents and indicate the policy on
>>> tagging?
>>>
>>> Can someone help me?
>>>
>>> Regards.
>>>
>>> Fico C  disposiC'C#o.
>>> Atenciosamente,
>>>
>>> Renata Postalli
>>> BibliotecC!ria
>>> ---------------
>>> *COVID-19 C) uma situaC'C#o emergente e em rC!pida evoluC'C#o.*
>>> *Preparamos uma lista que inclui os C:ltimos preprints disponibilizados
>>> no SciELO Preprints e documentos mais recentes publicados pelos
periC3dicos
>>> da Rede SciELO com a temC!tica COVID-19. Acesse pelo **SciELO Search

<https://search.scielo.org/?q=&lang=pt&count=15&from=0&output=site&sort=&form
at=summary&fb=&page=1&q=(covid-19)+OR+(coronavirus)+OR+(SARS-CoV-2)&lang=pt&p
age=1>*
>>> *.**COVID-19 is an emerging and rapidly evolving situation.*
>>> *We prepared a list that includes the latest preprints available in
>>> SciELO Preprints and the most recent documents published by the SciELO
>>> Network journals about COVID-19. Access via **SciELO Search

<https://search.scielo.org/?q=&lang=en&count=15&from=0&output=site&sort=&form
at=summary&fb=&page=1&q=(covid-19)+OR+(coronavirus)+OR+(SARS-CoV-2)&lang=en&p
age=1>*
>>> *.*
>>> ---------------
>>> [AtenC'C#o: A versC#o 1.7 do SciELO PS, foi descontinuada em *29 de
marC'o
>>> de 2019*. Por gentileza, passem a utilizar a versC#o 1.8.1 [de
correC'C#o]
>>> ou 1.9 do SPS

<https://scielo.readthedocs.io/projects/scielo-publishing-schema/pt_BR/latest
/>
>>> . As versC5es anteriores do XPM foram descontinuadas em  *02 de maio de
>>> 2019*. Por gentileza, passem a utilizar a versC#o *4.0.096 - **release
>>> 22/04/2019*]
>>>
>>> SciELO - Scientific Electronic Library Online
>>> FAPESP - CAPES - CNPq - BIREME - FAP UNIFESP
>>> www.scielo.org | www.scielo.br
(by
>>> email)
>>>

>> --
>> This email message and any attachments are confidential. If you are not
>> the intended recipient, please immediately reply to the sender or call
>> 617-932-1932 and delete the message from your email system. Thank you.
(by
>> email)

> email <>)

This email message and any attachments are confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient, please immediately reply to the sender or call
617-932-1932 and delete the message from your email system. Thank you.
Bruce D. Rosenblum
Inera Inc.
phone: 617-932-1932 (office)
email: bruce@xxxxxxxxx