Re: [jats-list] Upgrades to the Tag Libraries!

Subject: Re: [jats-list] Upgrades to the Tag Libraries!
From: "Mary McRae mary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jats-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2021 21:49:44 -0000
Very possibly! Ibll do further investigation. Thanks!

<jats-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Mary ... I have the same setup, and it appears to be working for me.
Could it be something local?

<mailto:mary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <jats-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:jats-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
> Hi Jeff,
>
>   This is looking great! Just one comment - it doesnbt appear that the
search bar is working. Not sure if this is just my environment, or in general?
(Safari on Mac Big Sur (11.1)

beck@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:beck@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
<jats-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:jats-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

>> If you've already dug into the new Tag Libraries for the 1.3d2 draft, you
may have noticed that some things have changed. And changed for the better!

>> Some quick hits:
>> 1. The information pages will start collapsed, so you can see the all of
the sections. You can open them all (or close them all) with the open and
closed diamonds in the upper-right corner.

>> 2. All Tagged Samples are arranged with headings to make it easier to find
the example you are looking for.

>> 3. Attributes on element pages have been grouped this those most
interesting to the element at the top of the list and those less interesting
(like base attributes or linking attributes) at the bottom of the list.

>> 4. The left Navigation panel has been rearranged. There is a lot of
information packed into these Tag Libraries. See the "Getting Started" section
(especially "Navigation" there) in each Tag Library to make the most of these
documents.

>> Archiving and Interchange (Green)

https://jats.nlm.nih.gov/archiving/tag-library/1.3d2/chapter/getting-started.
html
<https://jats.nlm.nih.gov/archiving/tag-library/1.3d2/chapter/getting-started
.html>

>> Journal Publishing (Blue)

https://jats.nlm.nih.gov/publishing/tag-library/1.3d2/chapter/getting-started
.html
<https://jats.nlm.nih.gov/publishing/tag-library/1.3d2/chapter/getting-starte
d.html>

>> Jeff
>>

>> Jeffrey Beck
>> NCBI/NLM/NIH
>>
>> Telework 7:00-3:30 PM EDT and by appointment

email <>)

email <applewebdata://A72755C1-0F66-49F8-BECF-3034E99B81E7>)