Re: [jats-list] JATS-Con submissions are due January 22

Subject: Re: [jats-list] JATS-Con submissions are due January 22
From: "G. Ken Holman g.ken.holman@xxxxxxxxx" <jats-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2021 19:47:08 -0000
My many apologies to the list for not having replied privately to Jeff.

I made the mistake of a simple "reply" without remembering that all replies go to the list.

Hopefully my mistake can be an example to others not to make the same one inadvertently!

And I wish all readers a very successful year ahead!

. . . . . . Ken <blush/>