[jats-list] JATS-Con 2021 Program is available now - Take a look!

Subject: [jats-list] JATS-Con 2021 Program is available now - Take a look!
From: "Beck, Jeff (NIH/NLM/NCBI) [E] beck@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jats-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2021 18:12:44 -0000
JATS Fans! Hot-Rodders!

The program for JATS-Con 2021 is now available.
https://jats.nlm.nih.gov/jats-con/2021/schedule2021.html

This will be a virtual 2-day event on April 27 & 28, 2021 starting at 9:00 am
and ending about 4:00 pm EDT each day. We will have an Open Session again this
year on Wednesday, and we will start collecting participants a couple of weeks
before the conference. Watch this space for how you get your spot.

There is no cost for the conference, but we do ask that you register so that
we can get you details on how to sign into the meeting. ComputerCraft will be
handling the registrations again this year. Do it today so you don't forget!

https://computercraft-usa.com/jats-con-registration/

See you in April!

Jeff

Jeffrey Beck
NCBI/NLM/NIH

Telework 7:00-3:30 PM EDT and by appointment