[jats-list] seeking help with issue with tables

Subject: [jats-list] seeking help with issue with tables
From: "Mario Pallua pallua@xxxxxxxxx" <jats-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2021 14:07:59 -0000
 Dear all,

I was wondering if someone might help me with an issues that I have no idea
where to look otherwise. I have just started using XML, am working for a
small Croatian journal, and am basically a beginner (so, if possible,
please be clear and detailed in any potential answer).

The problem is that tables appear nicely in my Oxygen, but some cells are
"misplaced" on the Croatian database Hrcak. Is the problem in my code or on
the website? In either case, how can I fix it?

The following is what I am trying to achieve (screenshot from Oxygen).
Notice that "orientation to vertical..." is correctly spanning two lines,
and the Mean cell correctly starts in the second row.

[image: 1.png]

The following is the output on the Croatian scholarly database Hrcak.
Notice that "orientation to vertical" is not two rows, and Mean incorrectly
starts in the first column.

[image: 2.png]

I attach my code for the table. Any ideas? Thank you for any assistance!

Best and with much gratitude,
Mario

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type text/xml which had a name of table 9 for jats list.xml]