[jats-list] Courses for XML JATS?

Subject: [jats-list] Courses for XML JATS?
From: "Mario Pallua pallua@xxxxxxxxx" <jats-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2021 15:03:11 -0000
Hi everyone,

I have been producing XML versions of scholarly articles for a small
Croatian scholarly journal for the past six months and have been very much
enjoying it. They seem to be very happy with my work and might employ me
for the second scholarly journal published by their association.

Based on my positive experience, I am looking to expand the number of
journals I work for and, possibly, considering going into XML full time (or
just part-time to start).

With that in mind, I thought that it would be great to complete a course or
two, to become more expert and to have some kind of formal proof of my
knowledge. However, I could not find anything online except for a very
brief and basic course on Udemy.

Could anyone recommend a good XML JATS course for scholarly
journals/publishing?

Many thanks for any assistance,
Mario Pallua (Croatia)