[jats-list] JATS4R Software citations recommendation read for public review

Subject: [jats-list] JATS4R Software citations recommendation read for public review
From: "Melissa Harrison m.harrison@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jats-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2021 12:02:26 -0000
Dear all

The software citation recommendation is now ready for public review! To
view the article on the JATS4R website please go here
<https://jats4r.org/software-citations/>. However, to comment on the
recommendation please visit the googledoc version of the recommendation,
which can be found here
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/17BXYIkgwc1HsUniDnZklTRMZmaaAsO2-_KwXYmQmT80/edit#>
.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank the subgroup members again
for all their hard work in producing this recommendation and we look
forward to our community's feedback.

Public commenting period ends 1st November. Please do comment, even if it
is just to say you have no comment and it all looks good!

Thanks again and happy Friday!

Melissa
on behalf of the JATS4R Steering Committee

Melissa Harrison
Pronouns
<https://medium.com/gender-inclusivit/why-i-put-pronouns-on-my-email-signature-and-linkedin-profile-and-you-should-too-d3dc942c8743>:
she/her
Head of Production Operations

Tel: +44 1223 855340

http://elifesciences.org

--

elifesciences.org <https://elifesciences.org>

eLife Sciences
Publications, Ltd is a limited liability non-profit non-stock corporation
incorporated in the State of Delaware, USA, with company number 5030732,
and is registered in the UK with company number FC030576 and branch number
BR015634 at the address Westbrook Centre, Milton Road, Cambridge, CB4 1YG.