[jats-list] JATS4R call for participation: Authors and Affiliations

Subject: [jats-list] JATS4R call for participation: Authors and Affiliations
From: "Aradhana Mistry amistry@xxxxxxx" <jats-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2022 11:47:49 -0000
Hello all,

JATS4R is putting together a subgroup to review the recommendations
around authors
and affiliations <https://jats4r.org/authors-and-affiliations/> in light of
feedback. This will consider the incorporation of PIDs such as ROR, Author
Twitter handles for author correspondence, and indicating present address
and equal contributions. If you would like to get involved in the subgroup
or have any further ideas for what should be included, please get in touch
at amistry@xxxxxxx or info@xxxxxxxxxx

Kind regards,
*Aradhana Mistry*
*Product Manager*

E: amistry@xxxxxxx B&  bmj.com/company

BMA House, Tavistock Square, London, WC1H 9JR
Follow us on Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/bmjcompany/> B& Google+
<https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/116518064163268793382/+BMJCompany/about> B&
LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/company/bmj-group?trk=company_logo> B&
Twitter <https://twitter.com/bmj_company> B& YouTube
<https://www.youtube.com/user/BMJCompany>

Pronouns: She/Her

--

BMJ is a healthcare knowledge provider with a vision for a healthier
world. We share knowledge and expertise to improve healthcare outcomes.B See