Re: [jats-list] JATS4R Abstracts recommendation ready for public review

Subject: Re: [jats-list] JATS4R Abstracts recommendation ready for public review
From: "Maureen Schupsky mak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jats-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2022 16:39:03 -0000
how many licenses are you going to purchase for Screenflow?  Ibm wondering
if Sarah should get one.

<mailto:amistry@xxxxxxx> <jats-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:jats-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> The Abstracts recommendation is now ready for public review! To view the
article on the JATS4R website please go here <https://jats4r.org/abstracts>.
However, to comment on the recommendation please visit the googledoc version
of the recommendation, which can be found here
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MbsvIZymjL4_4wr6ipL6w7jhIoH8lXlUKaYqMi_x
2oc/edit?usp=sharing>.

> I would like to take this opportunity to thank the subgroup members again
for all their hard work in producing this recommendation and we look forward
to our community's feedback.

> The public commenting period ends 3rd April. Please do comment, even if it
is just to say you have no comment and it all looks good!

<https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/116518064163268793382/+BMJCompany/about> B&
LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/company/bmj-group?trk=company_logo> B&
Twitter <https://twitter.com/bmj_company> B& YouTube
<https://www.youtube.com/user/BMJCompany>

> Pronouns: She/Her
>
> BMJ is a healthcare knowledge provider with a vision for a healthier world.
We share knowledge and expertise to improve healthcare outcomes. See how we
are making a difference in our latest impact report:
> https://www.bmj.com/company/impact-report/
<https://www.bmj.com/company/impact-report/> This email and any attachments
are confidential. If you have received this email in error, please delete it
and kindly notify us. If the email contains personal views then BMJ accepts no
responsibility for these statements. The recipient should check this email and
attachments for viruses because the BMJ accepts no liability for any damage
caused by viruses. Emails sent or received by BMJ may be monitored for size,
traffic, distribution and content. BMJ Publishing Group Limited trading as
BMJ. A private limited company, registered in England and Wales under
registration number 03102371. Registered office: BMA House, Tavistock Square,
London WC1H 9JR, UK.
email <applewebdata://AD083FAB-5E6A-45DF-9271-9F981AF54D7C>)