[jats-list] JATS-Con Program is available now!

Subject: [jats-list] JATS-Con Program is available now!
From: "Beck, Jeff (NIH/NLM/NCBI) [E] beck@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jats-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2022 13:30:48 -0000
To all JATS enthusiasts and people required to know about this stuff because
of their job:

The program for JATS-Con 2022 is now available! Take a look:
https://jats.nlm.nih.gov/jats-con/2022/schedule2022.html

This will be a virtual 2-day event on May 3 & 4, 2022 starting at 9:00 am and
ending about 3:00 pm EDT each day. We will have an Open Session again this
year on Wednesday, and we will start collecting participants a couple of weeks
before the conference. Watch this space for how you get your spot.

There is no cost for the conference, but we do ask that you register so that
we can get you details on how to sign into the meeting. ComputerCraft will be
handling the registrations again this year. Do it today so you don't forget!

https://computercraft-usa.com/jats-con-registration/

See you in May!

Jeff

Jeffrey Beck