Re: [niso-sts] [ANN] STS4i

Subject: Re: [niso-sts] [ANN] STS4i
From: Bruce Rosenblum <bruce@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2017 17:51:20 -0400
Hi Gerrit,

It was great to see you in Geneva. I'm delighted you made it, and I'm really glad Todd found 15 minutes in the afternoon for you to talk about this project. Thank you so much for taking the lead on this, and for moving it forward. It's a great contribution you're making to the community.

I'm sorry we never caught up in Frankfurt. Every time I passed your stand, you were fully engaged in conversation. See you at JATS-Con!

Best,

Bruce