[niso-sts] <subj-group> and marking up taxonomies

Subject: [niso-sts] <subj-group> and marking up taxonomies
From: "Dorothée Stadler doro@xxxxxxxxxxx" <niso-sts-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2018 11:55:12 -0000
Hello all,
I have a question about the element <subj-group>. Why is this element only
allowed inside the various bmetab elements?
It is of course useful to be able to have this categorisation into different
taxonomies or vocabularies alongside ICS, but we have use cases where webd
like to add more detailed taxonomies at the section, paragraph or requirement
level. The <kwd-group>  is also quite restricted in where it is allowed. Am I
missing something or is there no element that would enable markup of
taxonomies at a more detailed level (apart from my good friend <named-content>
of course) :-)

Thanks for your insights!
Kind regards
DorothC)e