Re: [niso-sts] Re: Using fractions in text

Subject: Re: [niso-sts] Re: Using fractions in text
From: "Dan Berger dberger@xxxxxxxx" <niso-sts-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2018 21:58:43 -0000
Thanks Bruce for the response. I am not as concerned at this point in going
from XML to PDF, but am more concerned with going from XML to HTML. 3/32 is
not as easy to read as a fraction as 3/32.

others are doing? Without some additional markup no machine will know this is
a fraction.

There must be some standard way to handle fractions, right?

Dan