[niso-sts] Job Posting: Digital Content Manager

Subject: [niso-sts] Job Posting: Digital Content Manager
From: "Dan Berger dberger@xxxxxxxx" <niso-sts-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2019 18:55:13 -0000
Hi all - I wanted to pass along a job for a digital content manager here at
American Water Works Association in Denver, Colorado. We are an SDO, but also
have a peer-review research journal, 2 B2B periodicals, and lots of technical
books. We are looking for someone to help us manage our digital content, from
finished files, to XML, binary assets, and metadata, including ecommerce
metadata and taxonomies. Knowledge of NISO STS, JATS, BITS, XSL, etc. is
highly desired. If you are interested or know someone who is, please pass this
posting along. Feel free to reach out to me with questions, too. Thank you!

Dan
https://jobs.nfais.org/job/digital-content-manager/47490534/

Daniel Berger
Senior Manager of Production
American Water Works Association
6666 West Quincy Ave., Denver, CO 80235
Direct 303.347.6264 | Mobile 406.370.9095
dberger@xxxxxxxx<mailto:anonamus@xxxxxxxx> |
www.awwa.org<http://www.awwa.org/>

This communication is the property of the American Water Works Association and
may contain confidential or privileged information. Unauthorized use of this
communication is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received
this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply
email and destroy all copies of the communication and any attachments.

American Water Works Association
Dedicated to the World's Most Important Resource (r)