[niso-sts] [ANN] Balisage 2020 Goes Virtual!

Subject: [niso-sts] [ANN] Balisage 2020 Goes Virtual!
From: "Tommie Usdin btusdin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <niso-sts-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 May 2020 20:18:15 -0000
VIRTUAL - Balisage will be an all virtual conference this year,
no in-hotel meeting, just faces and presentations on screens.
(Online platform to be named later.)

FORMAT and SCHEDULE - We have an all new format and daily
schedule this year because we will be attending from all
over the planet:

- Balisage will be a 5-day program (Accessibility Symposium
  and Conference have been rolled into a single event.)

- Days are shorter and more intense (starting later
  and ending earlier). Look for the Program next week!

LATE-BREAKING - Four slots have been left for late-breaking
submissions.

ENCORE PRESENTATIONS - Balisage is asking for the best markup
presentations from other conferences and meetings, which we
will use to fill in if technical glitches impede a scheduled
speaker.

Come to Balisage 2020 from the comfort of your living room!

--Balisage Committee

-------------------------------
Balisage: http://www.balisage.net/ <http://www.balisage.net/>
Virtual Balisage: https://www.balisage.net/VirtualBalisage.html
<https://www.balisage.net/VirtualBalisage.html>
Registration: https://www.balisage.net/registration.html
<https://www.balisage.net/registration.html>
   (Yes, this still costs money, but not much!)
Late-breaking Call: https://www.balisage.net/latebreaking-call.html
<https://www.balisage.net/latebreaking-call.html>
Encore Presentation Call:
https://www.balisage.net/EncorePresentations-call.html