RE: msxsl question

Subject: RE: msxsl question
From: Jonathan Marsh <jmarsh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 1998 08:35:23 -0800
No, sorry, there is no way currently.  This is obviously a desirable feature
which we were unable to include in the Technology Preview release.  We plan
to make MSXSL work closely with new versions of the MSXML parser and the
XMLDSO as we move toward a real product.

Jonathan Marsh
phone   425.703.4591
 <mailto:jmarsh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> jmarsh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx