Re: Calling a script from an xsl

Subject: Re: Calling a script from an xsl
From: "Frank Boumphrey" <bckman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 1998 19:13:42 -0800
I have had a number of requests for this tutorial, so I have put this and
two others up as  up as a text file at
http://www.hypermedic.com/style/xsl/index.htm

If I have a chance I will put them up as HTML over the next 2-3 weeks. If
any one has any comments or sees any mistakes please let me know. I will
also put up the examples as a ZIp file when I have time.
Frank