Re: Guidelines on marking up data using XML/XSL

Subject: Re: Guidelines on marking up data using XML/XSL
From: "Frank Boumphrey" <bckman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 1998 01:49:10 -0700
You are really just repeating the tag v. attribute argument that has been
recently aired on the XML list.

After numerous postings, and a review of the SGML postings going back to
1980, the consensus was, there is no correct or best way, so just do what
suits your fancy!!

I suspect though that if you benchmarked your code you would find that the
tag method is faster!!

Frank

PS. Liked your examples.