Re: A New XSL/XML Forum

Subject: Re: A New XSL/XML Forum
From: Bryan Vanhook <bv2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 2 May 1998 10:27:09 -0500 (CDT)
On Thu, 30 Apr 1998, Bryan Vanhook wrote:

I've added 2 new examples to my list of current XSL works.

  1. Validation Examples
     http://capita.wustl.edu/xmlres/examples/MSJavaParser/XMLViewer.htm

     This page shows how to validate your XML against a DTD using
     Microsoft's Java XML Parser.  I usually use this applet to check the
     validity of a new XML document before I begin writing any style
     sheets or applications for that XML.

  2. Filtering Examples
     http://capita.wustl.edu/xmlres/examples/Filter/filter.html

     This page demonstrates a DLL written in Visual Basic which uses
     inputs of an HTML form in order to filter multiple XML documents, and
     then merge the results into one file.  The DLL uses both of
     Microsoft's ActiveX objects, MSXSL and MSXML, in order to parse the
     XML and apply the XSL on the results.

All of these examples and more can be reached at

  http://capita.wustl.edu/XMLRes/

enjoy,
Bryan.