RE: XML Rendering Engine API

Subject: RE: XML Rendering Engine API
From: Jonathan Marsh <jmarsh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 1998 09:31:31 -0700
To my knowledge Microsoft has made no official statement of support for
either XSL or CSS or any other mechanism to browse XML documents in IE.  My
understanding is that Netscape has announced some degree of support for
XML+CSS and a desire to support XSL at some point.  Absent these
announcements, this issue is largely speculation.