Re: How to do XML to XML translation

Subject: Re: How to do XML to XML translation
From: ht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Henry S. Thompson)
Date: 30 Jun 1998 09:43:32 +0100
There appears to be some confusion in this thread between xslj, an
implement of 'A Proposal for XSL' which I wrote, and which only
requires editing a DSSSL file and a DTD fragment to support
'transformations' with arbitrary targets, and XSL for Java, which I
have nothing to do with.  I have stayed out of this discussion, on the
assumption that 'xsl4j', which the original poster used, referred to
XSL for Java, not xslj.

For more information on xslj, see

  http://www.ltg.ed.ac.uk/~ht/xslj.html

ht