Re: How can I get real path ?

Subject: Re: How can I get real path ?
From: Oisin McGuinness <oisin@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 98 13:36:00 -0400
Concerning the messages of Marsh and Barre, surely all one needs to do is
process the given XML document with an architecturally aware process, where <name>, and
<status> inherit from the same element in the architectural DTD, and have XSL report the child number
in the transformed document. Or will one not be allowed to transform documents before
styling them?

Oisin McGuinness

Jonathan Marsh said....<jmarsh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>