Re: XSL Tools

Subject: Re: XSL Tools
From: "James Tauber" <jtauber@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 20:30:21 +0800
-----Original Message-----
From: Carl Sjogreen <sjogreen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Does anyone know about any tools that work with the new XSL working draft
>(for processing to HTML, editing, etc.) or ones that are in development?

I'm working on an application (being prototyped in Python) that produces PDF
documents from an XML representation of formatting objects. It can work in
conjunction with software like James Clark's XT to provide an XML to print
path.

It's called FOP and I've released an early alpha to a couple of people.
Those interested can email me. Public release of the alpha will happen soon.

James