Uses of XSL

Subject: Uses of XSL
From: Carl Sjogreen <sjogreen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 1998 17:20:51 -0400 (EDT)
I'm trying to put together a set of mini case studies on how XML/XSL is
currently being used (or is being seriously considered for use).  Ideally,
I'd like to feature a few applications in detail, but I also want to talk
generally about how the technology is being used, and where it can be used
to best effect.

If anyone on the list would be willing to share a bit of info about their
XSL applications I would greatly appreciate it.  I can include as little
or as much detail as you are willing to have public in the final result.

Thanks much,

	-Carl Sjogreen