indent-result in IE5b2

Subject: indent-result in IE5b2
From: Guy_Murphy@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 1998 12:00:58 +0000
Hi.

Anybody successfully use indent-result="no" in IE5b2? I need it, and it
doesn't seem to make a jot of difference with the MS XML parser. Anybody
got any ideas on this one?

Specificaly I'm running into probalems with the template...

     <xsl:template match="column">
          <FRAME marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" noresize="true">
               <xsl:attribute name="name">
                    <xsl:value-of select="@id" />
               </xsl:attribute>
               <xsl:attribute name="frameborder">
                    <xsl:eval>BORDER</xsl:eval>
               </xsl:attribute>
               <xsl:attribute name="scrolling">
                    <xsl:choose>
                         <xsl:when match=".[@scrolling='true']">
                              auto
                         </xsl:when>
                         <xsl:otherwise>
                              no
                         </xsl:otherwise>
                    </xsl:choose>
               </xsl:attribute>
               <xsl:apply-templates />
          </FRAME>
     </xsl:template>

...see the attributes the white space is being inserted into the attribute
value. Now there a re various work-arounds, but I wouldn't mind getting the
 above to
work in the desired fashion.

Thanks for any help.

     Guy.